Durandal application not getting past the splash screen

cjewiss

10 Oct, 2013 06:39 AM

I have a number of Durandal applications that I want to test using the iPhone and iPad emulators. None of the applications get past the splash screen. Other non-Durandal applications work fine (showing the splash screen and then moving to the first view that is injected). I can also browse to the Durandal applications via a Windows tablet and they work fine. I can also access the Durandal applications from an iPod Touch and they work fine. I don't have an iPhone or iPad to test these, but given the iPod Touch works, I'm assuming an iPhone would as well. Is there some setting that's required in the Electric Plum Studio to allow Durandal to work? I'm using Electric Plum Mobile Studio 2012 v1.1.0.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Shaun Sullivan on 10 Oct, 2013 06:09 PM

We are working towards a new version that should solve known Durandel injection related issues, targeting Q4, I don’t think the existing engine is going to cut it. I just tried a test with the latest beta of the current product and had no luck there either.

Did you already purchase?

2. 2 Posted by cjewiss on 10 Oct, 2013 08:41 PM

Yes, I purchased Electric Mobile Studio back in August 2012. Apart from the Durandal applications, it has been really useful, especially when validating Twitter Bootstrap layouts.

3. 3 Posted by cjewiss on 25 Jan, 2014 07:06 AM

Hi

Just wondering if there has been any progress with this issue. All my projects are now Durandal (some use Angular), so I'm unable to use Electric Mobile Studio. A real shame because I liked using it on the older projects.

I'm using version 1.1.0b.

Thanks

Craig

4. 4 Posted by andrew thompson on 23 Jun, 2014 11:15 PM

Id be interested in the progress of this, im investigating an issue where the web site we maintain hangs if we upgrade from 1.1.0b.
    Not using Durandel though just bootstrap minified and some jquery libraries.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Oct, 2021 02:38 PM
06 Oct, 2021 05:12 AM
20 Sep, 2021 04:14 PM